With over 1100 isotopes, the following can be done:
1. Calculating the decayed activity with different units (mCi or Bq).
2. See the decay chart:
- In the chart, it is easy to find out all decay points by simply tapping on the graph.
- The graph can be redrawn with the desired activity (input) and units.
- Snapshot can be taken and saved to camera-roll directly.
3. Estimating the dose rate from each isotope (as a point source only).
4. Look up for detailed information through wikipedia.
To simply deal with such huge list of isotopes, all isotopes tables are equipped with reliable search engines to filter for the wanted isotope.
With a user friendly radiation units convertor, it is easy to convert between radiation units like exposure, absorbed and equivalent doses.
For more convenience a calculator keyboard was adopted to replace the normal keyboard in order to complete simple mathematical operations
The App is built with tap gesture ability to get back to the previous pages.
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
RadSafePro is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-16. The program can be installed on iOS.
RadSafePro (version 1.0) has a file size of 14.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 13 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.